Monday 10 April 2017

Leadership

Here's some Visual Minutes I did on my own in Bristol last month. Rhian, the lady I was working with wrote a lovely recommendation: "I wanted to do something a bit different at this year’s leadership conferences that would help senior leaders share the key messages from the day with their teams. Visual minutes was an idea way of doing this and Claire captured the key speeches perfectly. She has an amazing skill and can distil a speech onto one (very big) page perfectly. Delegates were amazed with the final outcome and in awe of her ability to listen and capture the information live. I wanted to make sure I could help our senior leaders tell the GWR story to their teams – having Claire at the conference made this possible. I would recommend Claire to everyone who is organising a conference – after all pictures paint a thousand words."

No comments:

Post a Comment